Our Judging Panel
A judging panel from Erase.com will be responsible for evaluating the entries based on the following considerations/criteria in their essay:
1) Demonstrate a passion for their chosen field of study.
2) How she/he plans to positively contribute to the cyber community?
3) Explain the importance of your major in today’s society.
Eligibility & Application Information
- Must be a Canadian or American citizen and/or resident, a Permanent Resident, or a Protected Person.
- Applicants must be newly admitted to a criminal justice, law or computer science, or be a student in good standing in the program (i.e., not on academic probation).
- Must provide a copy of their letter of acceptance.
- Applicants must demonstrate why they have chosen this field and briefly explain how she/he plans to make a difference in the online community. For instance, prevention of cyber-bullying or fraud.